I'm in London. Hello. This is one of the best experiences of my life.

This thing of coming to the big city, work, and all that stuff has been in my mind for a long time... and when I want something, I do impossible things to get it, and this is the result. It's amazing.
I know some of the things I'm gonna write can sound silly, but I found it extremely exciting (for example) when I realized that red buses are now a routine. Or just walking all over Picadilly Circus feels normal when you've been here for a month.

I've been thinking of staying here for a whole year... and it was truly hard to decide. Finally, I'm going back to Spain. This time, Madrid.

Working in Camden Town was great at the first moment too; now is part of the routine. I don't really know what I'm trying to say with all this words I'm writting... the main message could be something like when you stop being afraid, you'll start to enjoy everything.

It's all about trying. If you don't try now, when are you gonna do it?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario