Thank you




Hey everyone, this post was just to say that I've been checking blog's views and I've gotta say that I'm really happy with the results. Not only about how many there are but where they come from. Having visitors from all over the world makes me extremely happy. I've never imagined this could go so far. And that's what this post is about. Thanking all those people who even if the blog is written in spanish, spend a bit of their time reading what I write. I'm really greatful for it and I think it will be worth if I write more in english, don't you think? Can be kinda way of keeping closer to all those who don't speak spanish.
Well, if the answer turns out to be NO, at least it will help us improve our english, won't it?

Felt like whoaaaaa when I realized that something I like to do turns into something slightly successful

And that's not because of me, that's all because of YOU.

So I just can say thank you, from the bottom of my heart, I know it sounds corny, and not the way I usually express myself but is the words that best define it. THANK YOU.


Ps: The spot above the "u" of the biggest "thank you" is a nail polish spot. I feel sorry for having ruined my drawing. Well, actually I don't. ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario