2012


For those who obviously couldn't understand the last video due to the fact that it's in spanish, I'm gonna do kinda translation. ;)

The video was mostly about thanking (again) all the support, the comments,  everything. I feel like if I was repeating the same thing over and over again but I feel like doing so. So that's the first thing, THANK YOU
Then, I talked about my 2011. It hasn't been something way so different from the last 17 years; nevertheless, I tryed, I did, I thought about new things. But what I give more importance is the open-minding precess I went through. Anything unusual or weird, don't think bad; just that I feel (aahhhh can't find the words to express it)  ____  (hope you can understand it with no words).
Then I said something about everyday routine, and the desire to finish it. It's easy to say, live your life but I'd like to know how many of you, or whoever, DOES IT... even I.
 The most important thing in the video (from my point of view) is that my 2012's aim will be to go
"to infinity and beyond!" 
or even try.

That's the idea I want you to keep. No fears, no regrets.

Hope you are having a lovely Christmas time.


Urte berri on!
¡Feliz año nuevo!
Happy new year!
Glückliches neues Jahr!
Bonne année!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario